No need to boil barley again with micronised barley flakes....Read More
Cool energy filled feed keeping your horses performing at their maximum potential
- Micronised Grains provide digestible and safe energy
- Sunflower Seeds and vegetable oil provide cool energy and brilliant coat condition
- Fortified with all vitamins and minerals to ensure requirements of working horses are being met to maintain optimum health
- Added Vitamin E to protect body against oxidative damage during excercise
- Vitamin B for maximum energy protection
- Molasses for palatability
Feeding guide kg/day 300KG 400KG 500KG 600KG Light Work 0.5-1.5 0.5-2.0 1.5-2.5 2.0-3.0 Moderate Work 1.0-2.0 1.5-3.5 2.0-4.0 2.5-4.0 Heavy Work 2.0-3.0 2.5-4.5 3.0-5.0 3.5-6.0...Read More
A Non Oat, Molasses free feed, containing a blend of steam and micronized grains providing quality protein and energy to meet the requirements of horses in training and competition. Winners Edge is enriched with Yeast and EcoCell® Prebiotic with Mannanolig Osaccarides and Inulin for healthy gut and immune function, and balanced with essential Vitamins and Minerals for optimal health and performance.
FEEDING GUIDE FOR WINNERS EDGE:
- Horses in full work require on average 3kg to 6kg of Winners Edge per day, in conjunction with a minimum of 1% of body weight of good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Introduce Winners Edge in to the diet slowly over 7 to 14 days.
- Ensure all horses have access to clean and fresh water.
- Feed Winners Edge by weight, not volume.
- If feeding more than 0.5% of Winners Edge plus other grains per day, divide the total daily amount in to two or more equal feeds.
- The feeding rates of Winners Edge are provided as a guide only. The actual amount fed should be adjusted to the horse’s current workload, temperament, body condition and climate.
- Do not add additional vitamins/minerals without veterinary consultation.
- This feed is a concentrate and not recommended for horses confined to stables or not receiving regular exercise.
For further dietary and nutritional advice please contact James & Son, Premium Horse Feed.
FORMULATED AND RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES:
- In equine sport and performance.
- In Thoroughbred and Standardbred racing.
- In heavy work or training.
- Trained for endurance riding.
Nutrient level per kg of Winners Edge (as fed):
Vitamins and Minerals are essential for all facets of growth, development, activity, body maintenance and exercise.