James & Son Accomplish Pellets
A premium calm conditioning feed with added vitamins and minerals suitable for horses or ponies being spelled or in light to moderate work.
- Palatable pelleted formulation for consistency and minimisation of wastage
- High quality protein for muscle development and repair
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to promote overall health and vitality
- Includes organic chromium and selenium
- Added oil for cool energy & coat shine
Barley, millrun, barley malt combings, barley malt screenings, soybean meal, wheat, bentonite, limestone, vegetable oil, salt, James & Son vitamin and mineral premix.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Digestible Energy||12 MJ|
|Min Protein||16 %|
|Min Fat||3 %|
|Max Added Salt||1.2 %|
|Organic + Inorganic Selenium||0.8 mg|
|Organic Chromium||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin A||10 000 IU|
|Vitamin D||1 998 IU|
|Vitamin E||316 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||17.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||9.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||37 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||22 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||12 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.036 mg|
|Folic Acid||4 mg|
|Spelling||0.5 – 1.0||1.0 –2.0||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||3.0 – 4.0|
|Light Work||1.0 – 1.5||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||4.5 – 5.5|
|Moderate Work||1.5 – 3.0||2.5 – 4.0||3.0 – 4.5||3.5 – 5.5||5.0 – 6.5|
- Ensure horses receive a minimum of 1.5% of their bodyweight each day in forage (pasture, hay, and chaff).
- Gradually introduce feed over a 2-week period.
- Fresh, clean water and free choice plain salt should always be available.
- If feeding more than 2 kg, divide into two or more smaller meals.
- The above feeding rates are a guide only and will depend on age, workload, forage quality and climate. Adjust feeding rates to take all factors into consideration.
- If feeding well below recommended feeding rates, supplementary vitamin and minerals should be provided to avoid mineral deficiency.
- Store James & Son Accomplish Pellets under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Property Delivery