Mi-Feed 16% Calf Pellets are designed to be fed to growing dairy or beef calves from 12 weeks of age in conjunction with adequate forage to help maximise growth.
- Palatable feed ingredients in a pellet to avoid sorting and separation
- High quality protein sources to optimise growth and development
- Balanced vitamins and minerals to help support overall health
- Contains rumen buffers to help prevent acidosis
- Includes a natural source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium for healthy skeletal development, growth, and maintenance
- Bovatec® (Lasalocid sodium)is added to improve live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle. To help control the clinical signs of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria sp. in growing cattle
Barley, barley malt combings, soybean meal, millrun, bentonite, limestone, Acid Buf, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, Specialised Calf Vitamin & Mineral Premix, salt, and Bovatec 20cc®.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Energy ME||11 MJ|
|TRACE MINERALS (Added)|
|Selenium (organic & inorganic)||0.15 mg|
|Vitamin A||7 000 IU|
|Vitamin D||2 000 IU|
|Vitamin E||25 mg|
|Vitamin K||1 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||13.5 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.03 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.3 mg|
|Lasalocid Sodium (as Bovatec®)||34 mg|
- Mi-Feed Calf 16% Pellets are to be fed in conjunction with adequate pasture and/or hay.
- Gradually introduce Mi-Feed Calf 16% Pellets over 2.-3 weeks. Start at 0.5% liveweight per day for five days and gradually increased to the desired feeding rate.
- Feed in combination with whole milk or milk replacer if being fed to calves prior to weaning.
- Ensure fresh, cool clean water is always available.
- Medicated Feedstuff – this product contains Bovatec® at 34 mg/kg to improve liveweight gains, feed conversion efficiency and the control of clinical signs and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in growing cattle.
- To be fed with sufficient, quality hay and/or pasture – this is not a complete feed.
- Only feed to the intended species. Do not feed to humans, dog, horses, or other equines as this may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is used in conditions, quantities or in any way other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL
- Store Mi-Feed Calf 16% Pellets bags under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Farm Delivery