Roasted Calf Muesli
A specialised micronised grain muesli that is formulated to provide essential nutrients with enhanced digestibility and feed conversion efficiency for optimum growth and rumen development in dairy or beef calves.
- Micronising grains helps improve the digestibility of cereal grains by altering the grain structure resulting in increased accessibility of starch to rumen microbes and increasing the susceptibility to enzyme activity
- Contains high quality protein to optimise growth and development
- Balanced vitamins and minerals in a specialised calf premix to help support health and performance
- Highly palatable sweet feed that contains rumen buffers to help prevent acidosis
- Bovatec® (Lasalocid sodium)is added to improve live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle. To help control the clinical signs of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria sp. in growing cattle
Micronised barley, soybean meal, micronised maize, cracked sorghum, micronised lupins, molasses, buffer, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, salt, mould inhibitor, Specialised Calf Vitamin & Mineral Premix, and Bovatec 20cc®.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Energy ME ruminant||12.2 MJ|
|Protein (min)||18.5 %|
|TRACE MINERALS (Added)|
|Selenium (organic & inorganic)||0.15 mg|
|Vitamin A||7 000 IU|
|Vitamin D||2 000 IU|
|Vitamin E||25 mg|
|Vitamin K||1 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||13.5 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.03 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.3 mg|
|Lasalocid Sodium (as Bovatec®)||34 mg|
- Start feeding Roasted Calf Muesli in small amounts (500g/calf/day) and increase amount gradually.
- Continue to feed to appetite and in combination with whole milk or milk replacer if being fed to calves prior to weaning.
- Provide access to adequate roughage (1-2cm) to help stimulate rumen development.
- Ensure fresh, cool clean water is always available.
- Medicated Feedstuff – this product contains Bovatec® at 34 mg/kg to improve liveweight gains, feed conversion efficiency and the control of clinical signs and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in growing cattle.
- To be fed with sufficient, quality hay and/or pasture – this is not a complete feed.
- Only feed to the intended species. Do not feed to humans, dog, horses, or other equines as this may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is used in conditions, quantities or in any way other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL
- Store Mi-Feed Roasted Calf Muesli under cover, away from vermin in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture
- 20 kg bags (produce stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Farm Delivery