James & Son Conditioner
A palatable micronised grain and pellet blended feed to assist weight gain and muscle condition.
- Micronised grains for improved starch digestibility and feed conversion efficiency
- Highly palatable sweet feed made with Australian grains
- Features quality protein for muscle development and repair
- Includes organic chromium and selenium
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to promote overall health and vitality
- Low salt to help reduce irritation of gastric ulcers
James & Son Accomplish pellets, oats, micronised barley, micronised lupins, molasses, micronised maize, lucerne chaff, soybean meal, vegetable oil, lucerne pellets, black sunflower seeds, salt, dicalcium phosphate, James & Son vitamin and mineral premix, mould inhibitor, limestone, magnesium oxide, and potassium chloride.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Digestible Energy||14 MJ|
|Organic + Inorganic Selenium||0.75 mg|
|Organic Chromium||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin A||10 165 IU|
|Vitamin D||1 208 IU|
|Vitamin E||328 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.45 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||17 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||8.8 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||62 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||19 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||21 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.035 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.3 mg|
|Spelling||0.5 – 1.0||1.0 –2.0||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||3.0 – 4.0|
|Light Work||1.0 – 1.5||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||4.5 – 5.5|
|Moderate Work||1.5 – 3.0||2.5 – 4.0||3.0 – 4.5||3.5 – 5.5||5.0 – 6.5|
- Ensure horses receive a minimum of 1.5% of their bodyweight each day in forage (pasture, hay, and chaff).
- Gradually introduce feed over a 2-week period.
- Fresh, clean water and free choice plain salt should always be available.
- If feeding more than 2 kg, divide into two or more smaller meals.
- The above feeding rates are a guide only and will depend on age, workload, forage quality and climate. Adjust feeding rates to take all factors into consideration.
- If feeding well below recommended feeding rates, supplementary vitamin and minerals should be provided to avoid mineral deficiency
- Store James & Son Conditioner under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Property Delivery