James & Son Easy Rider Cool Mix
A highly palatable micronised grain sweet feed to promote condition and calm performance
- Micronised grains for improved starch digestibility and feed conversion efficiency
- Incorporates TruEquine C™to support immune function and digestive health.
- Contains an antacid to help buffer the stomach while providing a natural source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium for healthy skeletal development, growth, and maintenance.
- Ideal for fussy eaters
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals (includes organic chromium & selenium) to promote overall health and vitality
- Added oil for cool energy & coat shine
- Low salt to help reduce irritation of gastric ulcers
Micronised barley, micronised lupins, James & Son Accomplish pellets, micronised maize, molasses, lucerne pellets, oaten/wheaten chaff, mill run, vegetable oil, lucerne chaff, Acid Buf, black sunflower seeds, salt, TruEquine C™, James & Son vitamin and mineral premix, dicalcium phosphate, mould inhibitor, and magnesium oxide.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Digestible Energy||14 MJ|
|Organic + Inorganic Selenium||0.8 mg|
|Organic Chromium||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin A||9 785 IU|
|Vitamin D||1 810 IU|
|Vitamin E||321 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||17 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||9.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||64 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||19 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||22 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.035 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.5 mg|
|Spelling||0.5 – 1.0||1.0 –1.5||1.5 – 2.0||2.0 – 2.5||2.5 – 3.0|
|Light Work||1.0 – 1.5||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0|
|Moderate Work||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0||3.5 – 4.5|
|Heav Work||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0||3.5 – 4.5||4.0 – 5.0||4.5 – 5.5|
- Ensure horses receive a minimum of 1.5% of their bodyweight each day in forage (pasture, hay, and chaff).
- Gradually introduce feed over a 2-week period.
- Fresh, clean water and free choice plain salt should always be available.
- If feeding more than 2 kg, divide into two or more smaller meals.
- The above feeding rates are a guide only and will depend on age, workload, forage quality and climate. Adjust feeding rates to take all factors into consideration.
- If feeding well below recommended feeding rates, supplementary vitamin and minerals should be provided to avoid mineral deficiency.
- Store James & Son Easy Rider under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Property Delivery