The Mi-Feed Poultry range uses quality Australian grain that is available in both mash and pelletised feeds. These products have been specially formulated to provide all the essential nutrients necessary for optimal health and quality egg production from laying birds in the home flock.
The poultry range incorporates Aviator™ a multi-component, all-natural feed supplement containing Refined Functional Carbohydrates™ to help protect against E.coli, Coccidiosis and Salmonella pathogens.
Refined Functional Carbohydrates™ (RFC™) include:
- Mannan-oligosaccharidesto support growth of beneficial bacteria (Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium)
- Mannosethat binds pathogenic bacteria such as coli and Salmonella
- Beta glucansto bind mycotoxins and support the immune system
- Other RFCshelp prevent certain protozoa like Eimeria (coccidiosis) and Cryptosporidium from attaching to the intestinal wall and causing disease
Free Range Scratch Mix
A premium complete feed suitable for all poultry that includes a concentrate pellet, grains, and oil seeds to promote egg production, health and encourages natural foraging behaviour.
- Suitable for all poultry from 16 weeks of age including chickens, turkeys, game birds, ducks etc.
- Made with Aviator™to help protect against coli, Coccidiosis and Salmonella pathogens
- Encourages natural scratching behaviour when fed on the ground
- Contains high quality protein and grains
- Includes a concentrated vitamin and mineral pellet to minimise sorting
- Incorporates a natural yolk enhancer to help produce quality egg yolk pigmentation.
- Contains poultry grit to aid digestion and to assist shell quality improvement
- Contains whole and cracked grains to encourage natural foraging behaviour
- Added choline to help maintain cell membrane integrity and normal maturation of bone cartilages
- Medication and hormone free
- Does not contain Restricted Animal Materials
Wheat, Mi-Feed concentrated vitamin and mineral layer pellets, cracked maize, cracked lupins, soybean meal, calgrit, molasses, vegetable oil, and mould inhibitor.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (Dry Matter Basis)
|Copper (Added)||14 mg|
|Zinc (Added)||101 mg|
|Selenium (Added)||0.4 mg|
|Manganese (Added)||110 mg|
|Iodine (Added)||7 mg|
|Cobalt (Added)||0.26 mg|
|Vitamin A (Added)||6 432 IU|
|Vitamin D (Added)||3 432 IU|
|Vitamin E (Added)||40 mg|
|Vitamin K (Added)||3.12 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Added)||5.137 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Added)||6.48 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Added)||58.71 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Added)||16.08 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Added)||7.11 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Added)||0.024 mg|
|Folic Acid (Added)||1.23 mg|
- Free Range Scratch Mix can be fed to ALL poultry from 16 weeks of age
- Provide poultry with unlimited access to Free Range Scratch Mix with no restrictions
- Free Range Scratch Mix can be fed via self-feeders specially designed for poultry ensuring that feed is continuously available
- Free Range Scratch Mix can be fed directly on the ground to encourage natural scratching behaviour, along with household food scraps and greens. To help meet nutrient requirements of the flock, ensure that most of the diet is comprised of Free Range Scratch Mix
- Average consumption for adult birds is 120 g/bird/day
- Ensure birds always have access to fresh, clean water
- Store Free Range Scratch Mix bags under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (produce stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Farm Delivery