James & Son High-E
A premium oat-free micronised muesli, fortified with high vitamin E along with other essential vitamins and minerals for performance horses.
- Micronised grains for improved starch digestibility and feed conversion efficiency
- Features high levels of vitamin E, organic selenium, and organic chromium to assist antioxidants and muscle repair
- Incorporates TruEquine C™to support immune function and digestive health.
- Contains an antacid to help buffer the stomach while providing a natural source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium for healthy skeletal development, growth, and maintenance.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to promote overall health and vitality
- Ideal for horses prone to tying up
- Added oil for cool energy & coat shine
Micronised lupins, James & Son Accomplish Pellets, micronised maize, micronised barley, molasses, faba beans, black sunflower seeds, Acid Buf, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, salt, TruEquine C™, James & Son vitamin and mineral premix, mould inhibitor, magnesium oxide, potassium chloride and Vitamin E.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Digestible Energy||14 MJ|
|Organic + Inorganic Selenium||0.8 mg|
|Organic Chromium||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin A||10 125 IU|
|Vitamin D||2 023 IU|
|Vitamin E||1069 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||17.23 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||8.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||61.4 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||17.7 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||21.8 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.036 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.3 mg|
|Light Work||1.5 –2.0||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0|
|Moderate Work||2.0 – 3.0||3.0 – 4.0||3.5 – 4.5||4.0 – 5.0|
|Heavy Work||3.0 – 4.0||4.0 – 5.0||4.5 – 5.5||5.0 – 6.0|
- Ensure horses receive a minimum of 1.5% of their bodyweight each day in forage (pasture, hay, and chaff).
- Gradually introduce feed over a 2-week period.
- Fresh, clean water and free choice plain salt should always be available.
- If feeding more than 2 kg, divide into two or more smaller meals.
- The above feeding rates are a guide only and will depend on age, workload, forage quality and climate. Adjust feeding rates to take all factors into consideration.
If feeding well below recommended feeding rates, supplementary vitamin and minerals should be provided to avoid mineral deficiency.
- Store James & Son High-E under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Property Delivery