James & Son High Pro Horse Developer
A premium micronised muesli feed with high levels of protein for superior muscle building capacity
- Micronised grains for improved starch digestibility and feed conversion efficiency.
- Incorporates TruEquine C™to support immune function and digestive health.
- Formulated with essential vitamins and minerals (including organic chromium & selenium) to promote bone strength, development, and overall health.
- Contains an antacid to help buffer the stomach while providing a natural source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium for healthy skeletal development, growth, and maintenance.
- Highly palatable sweet feed made with Australian grains & legumes
- Features high levels of quality protein for muscle development and repair
Micronised lupins, James & Son Accomplish Pellets, Faba beans, micronised barley, molasses, soybean meal, vegetable oil, salt, black sunflower seeds, James & Son vitamin and mineral premix, mould inhibitor, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, and potassium chloride.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Digestible Energy||13 MJ|
|Organic + Inorganic Selenium||0.9 mg|
|Organic Chromium||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin A||11 672 IU|
|Vitamin D||2 332 IU|
|Vitamin E||361 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||21 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||65 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||21 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||24 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.042 mg|
|Folic Acid||5 mg|
|Expected Mature Bodyweight (kg)|
|Weanlings||1.5 – 2.0||1.75 – 2.5||2.0 – 2.5||2.25 – 2.75|
|Yearlings||1.75 – 2.5||2.0 – 2.5||2.25 – 2.75||2.5 – 3.0|
|Dry & Early Pregnant Mares||1.25 – 2.25||1.5 – 2.5||1.75 – 2.75||2.0 – 3.0|
|Lactating Mares||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0||3.25 – 4.25|
|Breeding Stallions||1.25 – 2.25||1.5 – 2.5||1.75 – 2.75||2.0 – 3.0|
|Light Work||1.25 – 2.25||1.5 – 2.5||1.75 – 2.75||2.0 – 3.0|
|Moderate Work||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0|
|Heavy Work||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0||3.25 – 4.25|
- Ensure horses receive a minimum of 1.5% of their bodyweight each day in forage (pasture, hay, and chaff).
- Gradually introduce feed over a 2-week period.
- Fresh, clean water and free choice plain salt should always be available.
- If feeding more than 2 kg, divide into two or more smaller meals.
- The above feeding rates are a guide only and will depend on age, workload, forage quality and climate. Adjust feeding rates to take all factors into consideration.
- If feeding well below recommended feeding rates, supplementary vitamin and minerals should be provided to avoid mineral deficiency.
- Store James & Son High-Pro under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Property Delivery