An economical, nutritious pelleted feed formulated to provide the essential nutrients for quality egg production in domestic laying hens from the point of lay.
- Suitable for household laying hens as a general-purpose complete feed
- Made with Aviator™to help protect against coli, Coccidiosis and Salmonella pathogens
- Economical, pelleted feed to help avoid sorting
- Contains high quality protein meal and grains
- Added choline to help maintain cell membrane integrity and normal maturation of bone cartilages
- Includes a specialised vitamin and mineral premix, including yolk colour enhancer
- Medication and hormone free
- Does not contain Restricted Animal Materials
Mixed grain, malt combings, malt screenings, limestone, millrun, soybean meal, bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, salt, Mi-Feed Layer vitamin & mineral premix and mould inhibitor.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (Dry Matter Basis)
|Copper (Added)||10 mg|
|Zinc (Added)||80 mg|
|Selenium (Added)||0.3 mg|
|Manganese (Added)||90 mg|
|Iodine (Added)||1.5 mg|
|Cobalt (Added)||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin A (Added)||10 000 IU|
|Vitamin D (Added)||3 300 IU|
|Vitamin E (Added)||30 mg|
|Vitamin K (Added)||3 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Added)||2.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Added)||5.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Added)||35 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Added)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Added)||4.5 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Added)||0.023 mg|
|Biotin (Added)||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid (Added)||1 mg|
- Mi-Layer Pellets can be fed to laying and breeding poultry from point of lay (18 to 20 weeks)
- Provide poultry with unlimited access to Mi-Layer Pellets with no restrictions
- Mi-Layer Pellets can be easily supplied through self-feeders specially designed for poultry
- Average consumption for adult birds is 120 g/bird/day
- Green feed and vegetable scraps can be fed in small amounts but to help meet nutrient requirements of the flock ensure that Mi-Layer Pellets comprises most of the diet
- Ensure birds always have access to fresh, clean water
- Store Mi-Layer Pellets bags under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (produce stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Farm Delivery