Economical pelletised feed providing energy and high-quality protein for cattle in a supplementary feeding situation.
- Economical & easy to use pellet that helps avoid wastage
- Features premium protein and quality ingredients
- Fortified with vitamins & minerals
- Includes rumen buffers to help reduce the risk of acidosis
- Bovatec® is added to improve live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle. To help control the clinical signs of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria sp. in growing cattle.
Barley malt combings, millrun, cereal grains (barley, sorghum, and maize), barley malt screenings, flour, limestone, buffer, dicalcium phosphate, soybean meal, salt, specialized vitamin and mineral premix, and magnesium oxide.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Energy ME||11.3 MJ|
|Equivalent Crude Protein||NIL|
|Copper (added)||8 mg|
|Zinc (added)||40 mg|
|Selenium (added)||0.1 mg|
|Manganese (added)||20 mg|
|Iodine (added)||1 mg|
|Cobalt (added)||1 mg|
|Vitamin A (added)||6 000 IU|
|Vitamin D (added)||1 200 IU|
|Vitamin E (added)||22 mg|
|Lasalocid Sodium as Bovatec® (added)||33 mg|
- Mi-Beef Pellets are to be fed in conjunction with pasture and/or hay.
- Feed at 1%-2% of liveweight per day in self-feeders or troughs.
- Provide cattle with ad-lib palatable hay prior to introduction of grain feed, do not provide hungry/starving stock with unlimited access to grain.
- Introduce new feed gradually to allow the rumen microbes time to adapt and to help avoid the development of acidosis (grain poisoning). Start feeding at a rate of 0.2% of liveweight per day and gradually increase the rate of 2% of liveweight per day. Gradually increase feed rate over 10-14 days
- Mi-Beef Pellets can be fed in self feeders or troughs.
- When using self-feeders, start with the slides adjusted to a finger width to restrict feed intake. Over a 2-month period, gradually increase slide width to allow more access to the feed. To promote grazing place the feeders at the opposite end of the paddock to water. Ensure sufficient space for animals, approximately 35 cm per head, depending on liveweight.
- When feeding in troughs it is recommended to split amount into 2 feeds per day and ensure there is sufficient space so each animal can eat at the same time (approximately 65 cm per head, depending on liveweight.
- Ensure fresh, clean drinking water is always available.
- Medicated Feedstuff – this product contains Bovatec® at 33 mg/kg to improve liveweight gains, feed conversion efficiency and the control of clinical signs and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in growing cattle.
- To be fed with sufficient, quality hay and/or pasture – this is not a complete feed.
- Only feed to the intended species. Do not feed to humans, dog, horses, or other equines as this may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is used in conditions, quantities or in any way other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL
- Store Mi-Beef Pellets under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (produce store only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Farm Delivery