Mi-Cool Horse & Pony Pellets
An economical pelletised feed ideal for use in spelling horses or those in light work to help maintain condition.
- Easy to use pelleted feed to minimise wastage
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals (including organic chromium & selenium) to promote overall health and vitality
- Added oil for cool energy and coat shine
Millrun, cereal grains (barley, sorghum), barley malt combings, barley malt screenings, flour, bentonite, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, lupins, vegetable oil, James & Son vitamin and mineral premix, and mould inhibitor.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Digestible Energy||12 MJ|
|TRACE MINERALS (added)|
|Organic Chromium||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin A||10 000 IU|
|Vitamin D||1 200 IU|
|Vitamin E||300 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||6.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||60 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||12.5 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.036 mg|
|Folic Acid||4 mg|
|Spelling||0.5 – 1.0||1.0 –2.0||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||3.0 – 4.0|
|Light Work||1.0 – 1.5||1.5 – 2.5||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||4.5 – 5.5|
|Moderate Work||1.5 – 3.0||2.5 – 4.0||3.0 – 4.5||3.5 – 5.5||5.0 – 6.5|
- Ensure horses receive a minimum of 1.5% of their bodyweight each day in forage (pasture, hay, and chaff).
- Gradually introduce feed over a 2-week period.
- Fresh, clean water and free choice plain salt should always be available.
- If feeding more than 2 kg, divide into two or more smaller meals.
- The above feeding rates are a guide only and will depend on age, workload, forage quality and climate. Adjust feeding rates to take all factors into consideration.
- If feeding well below recommended feeding rates, supplementary vitamin and minerals should be provided to avoid mineral deficiency.
- Store Mi-Cool Horse and Pony Pellets under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Property Delivery