A medicated, nutritionally balanced feed to supplement the diets of cows grazing high protein pastures.
- Supports production by supplying essential nutrients when fed with high protein forage
- Supplies energy and quality protein (including bypass protein)
- Scientifically balanced vitamins and minerals to help support overall health and fertility
- Palatable grain pellet containing rumen buffers to help minimise the risk of acidosis
- Includes Bovatec® (Lasalocid sodium)to improve feed conversion efficiency and milk production in lactating dairy cattle. To help control the clinical signs of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria sp. in growing cattle.
Mixed grain (sorghum, barley, wheat) fine rolled barley, barley malt combings, barley malt screenings, flour, buffer, limestone, specialised dairy vitamin and mineral premix, salt, dicalcium phosphate, and soybean meal.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Energy ME||11.36 MJ|
|Copper (Added)||40 mg|
|Zinc (Added)||160 mg|
|Selenium (Added)||0.8 mg|
|Manganese (Added)||60 mg|
|Iodine (Added)||1.6 mg|
|Cobalt (Added)||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin A (Added)||6 000 IU|
|Vitamin D (Added)||4 000 IU|
|Vitamin E (Added)||20 mg|
|Lasalocid Sodium (as Bovatec®)||40 mg|
- Mi-Feed Dairy Pellets are to be fed in conjunction with pasture and/or hay.
- Ensure animal husbandry procedures (e.g., vaccinations, parasite control) are completed prior to grain feeding livestock. Consult your veterinarian for advice.
- Provide cattle with ad-lib palatable hay prior to introduction of grain feed, do not provide hungry/starving stock with unlimited access to grain.
- Feed up to 10 kg per day to lactating dairy cows, split between two feeds.
- Introduce new feed gradually to allow the rumen microbes time to adapt and to help avoid the development of acidosis (grain poisoning). Gradually increase feeding rates during the first 2-3 weeks of lactation starting with 4kg/head/day split between 2 feeds.
- It is highly recommended to use a transition feed 4 weeks before calving to help reduce digestive issues and some metabolic diseases such as milk fever when cows commence milking.
- Ensure fresh, cool, clean water is available at all time
- Medicated Feedstuff – this product contains Bovatec® at 40 mg/kg to improve liveweight gains, feed conversion efficiency and the control of clinical signs and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in growing cattle.
- To be fed with sufficient, quality hay and/or pasture – this is not a complete feed.
- Only feed to the intended species. Do not feed to humans, dog, horses, or other equines as this may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is used in conditions, quantities or in any way other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL
- Store Mi-Feed Dairy Pellet bags under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Farm Delivery