James & Son Old Mate
A highly palatable micronised grain and pellet blended feed with vitamins and minerals including postbiotics to help support immune and gut function for optimal health in the senior horse.
- Micronised grains for improved starch digestibility and feed conversion efficiency.
- Incorporates TruEquine C™that provides beneficial metabolites in addition to mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) and beta-glucan fractions to support immune function and digestive health.
- Includes an antacid to help buffer the stomach while providing a natural source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium for skeletal maintenance
- Enriched with biotin to promote coat condition plus hoof integrity and strength.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals (including organic chromium & selenium) to promote overall health and vitality.
- Added oil for cool energy and coat shine
James & Son Accomplish pellets, micronised barley, micronised lupins, lucerne pellets, molasses, micronised maize, vegetable oil, soybean meal, dicalcium phosphate, black sunflower seeds, acid buf, TruEquine C™, salt, James & Son vitamin and mineral premix, mould inhibitor, magnesium oxide, and biotin.
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|Digestible Energy||14 MJ|
|Organic + Inorganic Selenium||0.85 mg|
|Organic Chromium||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin A||13 652 IU|
|Vitamin D||2 062 IU|
|Vitamin E||337 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||17.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||71 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||21 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||23 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.037 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.7 mg|
|Light Work||1.5 –2.0||2.0 – 3.0||2.5 – 3.5||3.0 – 4.0|
|Moderate Work||2.0 – 3.0||3.0 – 4.0||3.5 – 4.5||4.0 – 5.0|
- Ensure horses receive a minimum of 1.5% of their bodyweight each day in forage (pasture, hay, and chaff).
- Gradually introduce feed over a 2-week period.
- Fresh, clean water and free choice plain salt should always be available.
- If feeding more than 2 kg, divide into two or more smaller meals.
- The above feeding rates are a guide only and will depend on age, workload, forage quality and climate. Adjust feeding rates to take all factors into consideration.
- If feeding well below recommended feeding rates, supplementary vitamin and minerals should be provided to avoid mineral deficiency.
- Store James & Son Old Mate under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 20 kg bags (stores only)
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Property Delivery