A pellet for the preparation of stud cattle for show or sale that has been specially formulated using premium ingredients and a specialised vitamin and mineral premix to help provide steady growth, while optimising reproduction and performance.
- Contains a rumen specific yeast that has scientific data proving improvements in herd performance across all stages of production
- Includes organic trace minerals that have high bioavailability to support improved fertility and immunity
- Added oil to assist coat condition and shine
- Contains rumen protected fatty acids to aid milk production and reproductive performance
- Palatable grain pellet containing rumen buffers
- Bovatec® is added to improve live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle. To help control the clinical signs of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria sp. in growing cattle.
Barley malt combings, barley malt screenings, maize, millrun, soybean meal, flour, buffer, Mi-Feed Stud Cattle premix, limestone, salt, vegetable oil, and urea (urea free option available)
TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 KG (As Fed)
|With Urea||Without Urea|
|Energy ME||11 MJ||11 MJ|
|Protein||16 %||16 %|
|Urea (max)||0.25 %||NIL|
|Equivalent Crude Protein||0.71 %||NIL|
|Fibre||9 %||9 %|
|Fat||4 %||4 %|
|Salt||1 %||1 %|
|Calcium||1.4 %||1.4 %|
|Phosphorus||0.5 %||0.5 %|
|Magnesium||0.3 %||0.3 %|
|Potassium||0.8 %||0.8 %|
|Sulphur||0.2 %||0.2 %|
|Copper (added)||32 mg||32 mg|
|Zinc (added)||90 mg||90 mg|
|Selenium (added)||0.15 mg||0.15 mg|
|Manganese (added)||55 mg||55 mg|
|Iodine (added)||1 mg||1 mg|
|Iron||157 mg||157 mg|
|Cobalt (added)||1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitamin A (added)||8 000 IU||8 000 IU|
|Vitamin D (added)||1 200 IU||1 200 IU|
|Vitamin E (added)||100 mg||100 mg|
|Lasalocid Sodium as Bovatec® (added)||30 mg||30 mg|
|Yeast (added)||50 mg||50 mg|
- Ensure animal husbandry procedures (e.g., vaccinations, parasite control) are completed prior to grain feeding livestock. Consult your veterinarian for advice.
- Mi-Feed Show & Sale Prep Pellets are to be fed in conjunction with pasture and/or hay.
- Provide cattle with ad-lib palatable hay prior to introduction of grain feed, do not provide hungry/starving stock with unlimited access to grain.
- Introduce new feed gradually to allow the rumen microbes time to adapt and to help avoid the development of acidosis (grain poisoning). Start feeding at a rate of 0.5 kg per 100 kg liveweight per day and gradually increase the rate of feed up to 1-1.5 kg per 100 kg of liveweight per day. Gradually increase feed over 21 days (for stud cattle it is recommended to gradually increase intake of feed over 2 months).
- Mi-Feed Show & Sale Prep Pellets can be fed in self feeders or troughs.
- When using self-feeders, start with the slides adjusted to a finger width to restrict feed intake. Over a 2-month period, gradually increase slide width to allow more access to the feed. To promote grazing place the feeders at the opposite end of the paddock to water. Ensure sufficient space for animals, approximately 35 cm per head, depending on liveweight.
- When feeding in troughs it is recommended to split amount into 2 feeds per day and ensure there is sufficient space so each animal can eat at the same time (approximately 65 cm per head, depending on liveweight.
- Medicated Feedstuff – this product contains Bovatec® at 30 mg/kg to improve liveweight gains, feed conversion efficiency and the control of clinical signs and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in growing cattle.
- To be fed with sufficient, quality hay and/or pasture – this is not a complete feed.
- Only feed to the intended species. Do not feed to humans, dog, horses, or other equines as this may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is used in conditions, quantities or in any way other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL
- Store Mi-Feed Show & Sale Preparation Pellet under cover, away from vermin, in a cool, dry place, below 30°C and protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Best Before – 3 months from date of manufacture.
- Bags are not waterproof.
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- Bulk Farm Delivery