A non-oat Muesli Mix blend of rolled and micronized Grains, high in Energy and Vitamin E, formulated for horses that have problems digesting oats and other grains high in starch.
High-E may also assist with horses prone to tying up syndrome.
Formulated and recommended for horses:
- Prone to tying up syndrome.
- In equine sport and performance.
- Requiring rapid recovery from a strenuous work regime.
- With digestive problems and intolerance to a high starch diet.
Feeding Guide for High E Horse Mix
- Horses in full work require on average 3kg to 6kg of High-E per day, in conjunction with a minimum of 1% of body weight of good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- High-E is a highly digestible, non oat energy feed which may assist in the management of typing-up syndrome.
- Introduce High-E into the diet slowly over 7 to 14 days. l Ensure all horses have access to clean and fresh water. l Feed High-E by weight, not volume.
- If feeding more than 0.5% of High-E plus other grains per day, divide the total daily amount into two or more equal feeds.
- The feeding rates for High-E are provided as a guide only. The actual amount fed should be adjusted to the horse’s current workload, temperament, body condition and climate.
- Do not add additional vitamins/minerals without veterinary consultation.
- This feed is a concentrate and not recommended for horses confined to stables and not receiving regular exercise.
Nutrient level per kg of performance (as fed):
Vitamins and minerals are essential for all facets of growth, development, activity, body maintenance and exercise.
|Magnesium||3.3g||Vitamin D||1200IU||Vitamin B5||17.7mg|
|Manganese||170mg||Vitamin E||1000IU||Vitamin B6||11.0mg|
|Zinc||167mg||Vitamin K||1.6mg||Vitamin B12||28.2ug|