A Premium Pellet carefully blended with cereal grains, Copra meal and Soy providing a cool energy source. Balanced in quality protein and enriched with a high digestible oil content in a safe, effective and palatable form.
FEEDING GUIDE FOR PREMIUM EQUINE PELLETS:
- Premium Equine Pellets can be fed up to 4kg per day in conjunction with a minimum 1% body weight of good quality pasture, hay/and or chaff.
- Introduce Premium Equine Pellets in to the diet slowly over 7 to 14 days.
- Ensure all horses have access to clean and fresh water.
- Feed Premium Equine Pellets by weight, not volume.
- If feeding more than 0.5% of Premium Equine Pellets per day, divide the total amount into two or more equal feeds.
- Premium Equine Pellets can be fed with any of the James and Son Premium Horse Feed range.
- The feeding rates of Premium Equine Pellets are provided as a guide only. The actual amount fed should be adjusted to the horse’s current work load, temperament, body condition and climate.
- Do not add additional vitamins/minerals without veterinary consultation.
- For further dietary and nutritional advice please contact James & Son, Premium Horse Feed.
FORMULATED AND RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES:
- In endurance and performance sport.
- During reproduction and growth.
- In show or sales preparation.
- Requiring weight gain.
- Prone to fizzy behaviour.
- In pony club or pleasure activities.
Nutrient level per kg of Premium Pellets (as fed):
Vitamins and Minerals are essential for all facets of growth, development, activity, body maintenance and exercise.