A Non Oat, Molasses free feed, containing a blend of steam and micronized grains providing quality protein and energy to meet the requirements of horses in training and competition. Winners Edge is enriched with Yeast and EcoCell® Prebiotic with Mannanolig Osaccarides and Inulin for healthy gut and immune function, and balanced with essential Vitamins and Minerals for optimal health and performance.
FEEDING GUIDE FOR WINNERS EDGE:
- Horses in full work require on average 3kg to 6kg of Winners Edge per day, in conjunction with a minimum of 1% of body weight of good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Introduce Winners Edge in to the diet slowly over 7 to 14 days.
- Ensure all horses have access to clean and fresh water.
- Feed Winners Edge by weight, not volume.
- If feeding more than 0.5% of Winners Edge plus other grains per day, divide the total daily amount in to two or more equal feeds.
- The feeding rates of Winners Edge are provided as a guide only. The actual amount fed should be adjusted to the horse’s current workload, temperament, body condition and climate.
- Do not add additional vitamins/minerals without veterinary consultation.
- This feed is a concentrate and not recommended for horses confined to stables or not receiving regular exercise.
For further dietary and nutritional advice please contact James & Son, Premium Horse Feed.
FORMULATED AND RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES:
- In equine sport and performance.
- In Thoroughbred and Standardbred racing.
- In heavy work or training.
- Trained for endurance riding.
Nutrient level per kg of Winners Edge (as fed):
Vitamins and Minerals are essential for all facets of growth, development, activity, body maintenance and exercise.